Tour Blog: The Places where I Visited

I am Ruhul Amin Sohail, a very simple boy. I live in Sylhet, Bangladesh in a middle-class family. My hometown is Moulvibazar. I have some dreams. I know everybody has some dreams. Some people can fulfill their dreams and some people can’t. I am trying to fulfill my dreams but can’t do that for shortens of money. I am a lazy boy! I have a job in my uncle’s shop. I am working with him for the last 12 years. But I have not enough improvement for my laziness. So how can I fulfill my dreams? Is it possible? I know that hard work is the key to success.

By the way, I like to write about my dreams. My biggest dream is the World Tour! I like visiting many new places. With my small amount of money until now, I have visited a few places in Bangladesh. Dhaka, Cox’s Bazaar, Sunamgonj, and Hobigonj are some of them. I have visited in Dhaka total 6 times and Cox’s Bazaar, Sunamgonj, and Hobigonj only one time.


In Dhaka, I have visited some special places: Mirpur Zoo and Stadium, Sangsad Bhaban, Savar’s Smritisoudho is some of them. In 2011, I see the Bangladesh vs India ODI cricket match of ICC World Cup in Mirpur Sher E Bangla National Stadium. It was the first match of this tournament and for me, it was the first international match I have seen in live.
 
 Kolatoli Beach, Cox's Bazaar
I am in Kolatoli Beach, Cox's Bazaar
My more exciting tour was Cox’s Bazaar tour. I like the sea very much. Last year I went to Cox’s Bazaar with my full family. When we are reached in Cox’s Bazaar town the first time we are booked a room in Hotel Sea Cox’s near Kolatoli Beach. We are visited in Kolatoli Beach, Inani Beach, and Himchori. We have enjoyed the tour so much. It was the most memorable tour for us.

Before some years I have visited Sunamgonj district with my cousin Mijan and an uncle Imon. We have visited the town and the museum of Hason Raja. I like that museum.

Hobigonj tour was a different tour for me. Because I have visited the city alone! Before some years of a vacation of Eid, I have to go out from home alone to visit the world’s biggest village Baniachong! The full-day I have walking in this village. I like that tour and I like the village so much. The first time I have read about the village in Chutir Dine, it’s a magazine of Bangla Daily Newspaper Prothom Alo. After that, I have an interest in the village.

In the recent future, I want to visit the world’s biggest mangrove forest Sundarban. I want to become a member of the Sylhet Tourist Club then I can visit very easily to many new places with them.

My other hobby's: Book Reading and Hearing Songs.

Thank you for reading this post.

Post a Comment

0 Comments